Tuesday, April 23, 2013

World Book Night 2013






I participated in my first ever World Book Night event tonight. Haven't heard of World Book Night? Do you love to share the joy of reading?




I learned about World Book Night last year through a web search to find organizations I could become involved with to help promote reading. After reading through their site I thought this sounded like fun. I put in my request to be a giver. When I received a notification email stating that I was chosen to be a giver I was so excited!

The book I chose to give was The Phantom Tollbooth by Norton Juster. Here are a few pictures of  my first World Book Night as a book giver:



Set up and ready to give
One Book Recipient

Two Book Recipients
Thanks to everyone who stopped by my table. I hope you all enjoy reading The Phantom Tollbooth and you are encouraged to read even more. I'd like to know what you think about the book and World Book Night. Please comment on this post to let me know your thoughts.

Click on the link for more information on World Book Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.