Friday, October 5, 2012

St. Jude Warrior



Hey All,

My husband is participating in The Warrior Dash, an intense physical fitness competition course, next Saturday. He has been training consistently and intensely for months. He's looking good and I know he will do well. He's not doing the Dash just for the physical aspect, his main purpose is to raise money for the children who need the services of St. Jude. Please help him reach his goal of $250. If he reaches this goal he will have access to the St. Jude tent and be able to meet some of the children his efforts and your donations will benefit.

He and the children will appreciate any amount you are donating. Please help him meet his goal of helping these children and their families. He has worked hard and I am very proud of him. Please take a moment to read his personal message about the event and please support him in his efforts.


Thank you in advance for your donation and your support of my amazing husband!

AAnnieC

(I do not own the artwork in this post. It is only used to promote this St. Jude event)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.