Friday, July 6, 2012

Ch-ch-ch-changes


OK, so I've dated myself with that title. Anyway... 



I've tried to keep this blog limited to my quilting only. Because it takes me some time to finish quilts by hand, it seems the blog is forgotten. This is not true. I enjoy doing the blog and sharing what I've done. So, in an effort to keep the blog current I am incorporating all the other social media I maintain on other subjects into this one place.

Here are the upcoming changes:



1) TWITTER: My @SeeAnnieQuilts account will be deleted, please follow me at my other account @AAnnieC . 

2) BLOGGER: The blog address will change to anniesocial.blogspot.com.

Sunday, July 8th, the remodel of this blog will be complete!

I hope you make the changes along with me, there's lots more blogging to come! 


Until then...


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.