Saturday, May 12, 2012

Quilt Alert Times 2

While watching dvr'd shows and television this weekend I noticed something wonderful in a couple.


As I watched CBS Sunday Morning, a segment on Blair Underwood and his role in a Broadway production of A Streetcar Named Desire, this was the scene that got my attention.



I noticed this lovely quilt. Then as I watched a marathon of American Pickers Frank and Mike where picking a room of pinball machines As they uncovered a machine, they were just so excited about this find they couldn't contain themselves ... a pristine Roy Clark edition.




 I yelled at the t.v., "What about the quilt you just threw off the machine!" It looked to be a king size postage stamp quilt in great shape. The Pickers say they tell the history of America one piece at a time, I wonder about the history of this quilt.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.