Sunday, April 29, 2012

Spring Fever

Yesterday was a beautiful spring day, just perfect for taking in a quilt show. My honey and I did just that!




We attended the Spring Fever Quilt Show presented by the Melon Patch Quilters. We had a great time strolling among the quilts and seeing all the diversity. Most quilts were machine quilted, some by the quilt maker themselves and others by longarmers, with a sprinkling of hand quilted works (my favorite, of course).  Here are a few shots from the show for you to enjoy. Oh yes, I won a door prize, thank you Melon Patch Quilt Guild, for the show and the prize.


"Heart to Heart" hand applique and hand quilted



I completed my first black and white quilt top (post coming soon) last month
 and had to admire this black and white sampler.

This is the first t-shirt quilt I have seen in person. Nice work.
Two color quilt
Nice spring color combo

So many beautiful quilts!





The camera did not do justice to the color choice 
in this quilt but I had to share it with you.
P.S. Thank you to my honey bunny for taking pics for me so I could just enjoy the show.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.