Sunday, April 15, 2012

I Guess It's Official

I did something today that I haven't done since I left my job nearly five years ago.


I work up at 7 a.m., jumped out of bed, ready to get busy (Not that I was ever excited about going to work). Anyone that knows me, knows I am NOT an early riser by ANY stretch of the imagination, never have been. And DON'T expect me to remember anything you've said to me within the first two hours of rolling out of bed. Yes, it takes me awhile to awaken. But I just had to get up. I'd been dreaming all night about a quilt I have been planning for a couple of days. Visions of these fabrics danced in my head so vividly I couldn't wait to get started.





I'd cut a few squares Friday but was no where near finished with the cutting. I took Saturday off to spend time with my Honey. We had a great day, thank you Honey Bunny. But I just couldn't wait to finish the cutting and piecing to get this quilt rolling.





I got my blocks cut and sewn even before I finished my first cup of coffee. I had all this done before 9:30 a.m. which is my normal roll out of bed time. I know, I can't believe it myself! I took a break for breakfast with my honey and to get myself ready for the day before I got back at it.




I'm happy to say, I think these are the most accurately cut and sewn blocks I've ever made. I can't believe I did it all way before I'm usually functioning on any other day. I guess I can now be classified as an obsessed quilter. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.