Thursday, September 1, 2011

How Do I...

I'd like to answer some questions I have received concerning joining my blog. To do this, click on the "join this site" button to the right. A window or drop down menu will appear with several choices of how to sign in. You can use accounts you already have. The ones listed are google, which is your gmail account, twitter, yahoo, AIM (AOL Instant Messenger), Netlog, or open ID.
It may say profile it means the same as account. If you decide to use your gmail account to join, for updates, you can go to blogger.com, sign in with your gmail account, enter a user name and accept terms of service. The next window will ask you to create a blog, just hit continue and at the bottom of the window on the next page you will see a "blogs I follow" tab, below in a window you will see the latest post of blogs you follow. If you don't have any of these, personally, I prefer twitter. I use twitter as a supplement to my blog for on-the-go commentary and blog updates.

By joining my site you help me see that you support me in what I'm doing and encourage me to keep going. I'm a little bit new to this stuff also, I'm learning as I go. You can sign up for blog post notifications by email. Just click on the "follow by email" button to the right and enter your email address. You'll get a verification window with instructions to finish the process. My plan is to post once a week for now and see how it goes.

I hope this has been helpful. Now get signed up and be in the know. :) I'm off to get the next project going so I can share it here with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for reading. Post a comment or just say Hi! Got a question? I may have an answer.